Lovingly ripped off from the classic film comedy Monty Python and the Holy Grail, this G rated adaptation of MONTY PYTHON’S SPAMALOT retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table. The 2005 Broadway production won three Tony® Awards, including Best Musical, and was followed by two successful West End runs. The outrageous, uproarious, and gloriously entertaining story of King Arthur and the Lady of the Lake will delight casts and audiences as they search for the Holy Grail and “always look on the bright side of life.”
PURCHASE YOUR TICKET CAREFULLY! There are two casts performing. If you are attending to see a particular individual, please check the list below before purchasing your ticket.
Book & Lyrics by Eric Idle
Music by John Du Prez
Performed with Permission from TRW
- There is No assigned seating.
- Ticket required for ages 4+
- General Admision $15 each
- Cast Family Ticket: $10 each, Maximum 3 tickets per performer per performance (for friends or family.)
- On Tuesday, July 19th, Any Remaining Cast Family Tickets will be released for $15 General Admission Purchase
- There are No Refunds
- Transfers are at House Discretion and will be charged per ticket transfer fee.
Each Cast Performs Twice, see below, please double check your performance time before purchasing tickets!
CAST LISTS BY SHOWTIMES WILL BE ANNOUCED BY JULY 14TH